Agenda 5th June 2017
Tattingstone Parish Council
A Parish council Meeting is to be held in Tattingstone Village Hall
On Monday 5th June 2017at 8,00pm
- Apologies for absence.
- Declaration of interest.
- To consider requests for dispensation.
- To approve, as accurate, minutes of meeting held on 8th May 2017.
- Clerk’s Report.
- To consider Matters arising from the minutes.
- Open Forum for members of the public.
- Report from County and District Councillors
- To consider Planning Applications:
Honeysuckle Cottage, White Horse Hill, Tattingstone, IP9 2NU
Erection of two-storey side extension, single-story side extension, single-storey rear extension, erection of garage and replacement front porch.
Folly Farm, Tattingstone, IP9 2NY
Variation of planning permission B/15/01395 to allow vehicles to depart the site between 06.00 and 07.30 hours Monday to Saturday.
- Correspondence requiring immediate discussion at the discretion of the Chairman.
- Finance: to consider and approve.
- a) Bank Balances: Community account
Business Premium account
- b) To approve payment :
- Clerk’s wages and expenses
- Ms. A Mendel [plaque by tulip tree]
- TGC Ground Maintenance [May, June, July]
- SALC [Annual Subscription]
- SALC [Annual Internal Audit]
- c) Expenditure to date 2017/18
- To consider report of Internal Audit
- To consider the need for on-line banking
- Report from Playing Field Representative.
- To consider nominees and elect new Councillor
- To consider CIL application for fence in Playing Field.
- To review progress on Defibrillator
- To review progress Neighbourhood Development plan
- To review progress Community Action Plan
- To review progress Telephone Box
- To consider setting up No Cold Calling Zone for Tattingstone
- To review progress Parking in village
- Update on Cricket Club
- Other urgent Village Matters
- Items for next agenda.
Signed minutes of previous Parish Council Meetings are available for inspection by contacting the clerk